Today is a start of a array of associated Question of a Day posts. Each Wednesday QOTD for a subsequent few weeks will be dedicated to selecting vehicles for a differentÂ section of an ideal Special Crapwagon Garage you’ll be compiling.
Up for Part we in a array are hatchback and liftback vehicles. Start your brains.
The reason we’re focusing on building a crapwagon garage is simple: It’s what we always finish adult articulate about in a comments. An essay on a new lorry gets us chatting aged trucks. And a new Golf has us chatting about a peculiarity object that was a MkIV Golf. Right now we hear we asking, “But Corey, what creates for a crapwagon? What does thatÂ mean?”
Glad we asked; there are rules.
- A crapwagon contingency be a car that is comparatively easy to find and squeeze regulating an internet.
- All vehicles in a crapwagon garage contingency have been sole as new, in a North American market.
- Said vehicles contingency be convenient to a infrequent crapwagon gourmet (CCC). This means in clean, using condition any one asks $7,000 or reduction on a normal day.
- Your suggestions contingency fit into a car difficulty of a week. If we don’t like a category, that’s tough. We’ll get to a difficulty we like eventually.
- There are 5 manners to this garage game, and that’s a limit series of vehicles we might contention for any section. Cinco.
This week we start with hatchback and liftback vehicles. Whether they be prohibited or lukewarm (like cave would be) they need to have a hatchback or liftback on their back end, and mustÂ not be an SUV or wagon. I’ve got a integrate in mind for my personal garage that would be good within a $7,000 bill (three others are undecided).
Sterling 827 SLi
The Sterling 827 liftback version, in high-zoot SLi trim creates my Crapwagon Garage. I’ve always favourite a looks, and how it’s arrange of an Acura Legend and arrange of ruined, and timber trim.
Mazda 626 5-door
Mazda’s 626 5-door always worked for me as well, quite in imagination GT trim with these discriminating alloys. we was always lustful of a smooth, continual window line and ubiquitous aero shape. And a application here surpasses a normal sedan easily.
Give us your Special Crapwagon Garage hatchback and liftback selections![Images: General Motors, Sterling, Mazda]