As a play who specialises in comparison cars, he’s severely angry with so many word companies refusing to quote for cover on comparison vehicles.
He asks a elementary question: “Why are a lot of insurers refusing to quote for word on a 10 to 20-year-old aged automobile with a new NCT exam and in ideal condition?”
He has been offered comparison cars for 44 years, and insists he is refined about scheming them.
But a word companies’ hostility to cover them is, in Ray’s estimation, forcing motorists to expostulate uninsured, enter into a PCP or loan agreement they can't afford, or buy a automobile that’s unsuited for their needs.
Mr Brennan runs C.A.G. Cars during The Green, Lusk, Co Dublin.
How most word are we now profitable on your comparison car? Let me know email@example.com.
* BMW is observant something about Brexit any week.
This week it was in a Financial Times report, with a automaker observant it would have to tighten British factories where MINI and Rolls-Royce cars are done if withdrawal a EU formula in critical supply sequence disruption.
BMW etiquette manager Stephan Freismuth was quoted as saying: “We always pronounced we can do a best and ready everything, though if during a finish of a day a supply sequence will have a stop during a border, we can't furnish a products in a UK.”
As we pronounced final week, chilling.
* Still on BMW, it has been reported that a association will make other variants of a recently denounced 8 Series, including a automobile and a gran coupe.
* Toyota and Q-Park have teamed adult so drivers of self-charging variety can relief of priority parking in 4 Q-Parks around a country. The partnership, already adult and running, provides for dual parking bays in 4 locations to be exclusively for self-charging hybrid cars.
The spaces are nearby exits and alongside priority spaces for mothers and babies, for example.
You don’t even need to be pushing a Toyota to park in one, though we do have to be in a hybrid.
The parking bays are in a following automobile parks: St Stephen’s Green and Clery’s, Dublin; Grand Parade, Cork; and Harvey’s Quay, Limerick.
I only wish that non-hybrid owners honour them and do not park, as they so mostly do, in areas designated for electric cars.
* Following a detain of a arch executive, Rupert Stadler, Audi has behind a launch of a e-tron EV and switched a eventuality to a US from Brussels.
* Great to see that Romain Dumas has crushed a undisguised record during Pike’s Peak in an electric Volkswagen racer.
Developed by a marque’s motorsport division, a 671bhp I.D. R Pikes Peak electric antecedent was, as we reported here in a spring, done to tackle Colorado’s famous general Hill Climb.
It’s 12.42 miles (20km approx), has 156 turns and represents a heartless swell to a 4,300-metre summit.
But Le Mans 24 Hours competition leader Dumas (he took altogether Pikes Peak victories in 2014/16/17 in a Norma M20D), gathering a ID R into a record books with a time of 7 mins 57.148 sec, violence a existent 8mins 13.878 secs.