Could this be a biggest ever drag race?
A choice of 12 supercars have faced off in a stirring quarter-mile lurch on a troops runway to find a ultimate dragster.
Set adult by a renouned Motor Trend Channel on YouTube, a foe pits some of a world’s best and fastest supercars, oppulance coupes and prohibited hatches opposite any other in a conflict of pristine acceleration.
Cars from a Channel’s Best Driver’s Car foe were selected to foe for a 2018 Drag title.
The considerable register boasted a total 6,400bhp, with a value of a 12 motors entrance to a whopping £1.2million.
Watch a full foe in a actor below.
- McLaren 720S – 711bhp, from £208,600
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS – 690bhp, from £207,500
- Honda Civic Type R – 306bhp, from £31,000
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante – 630bhp, from £215,000
- BMW M5 – 600bhp, from £89,700
- Ford Mustang GT PP2 – 460bhp, from £44,500
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio Q4 Quadrifoglio – 505bhp, from £68,500
- Kia Stinger GT – 365bhp, from £32,000
- Audi TT RS – 400bhp, from £50,600
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 – 755bhp, £91,000
- Aston Martin Vantage – 503bhp from £120,900
- Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack 1320 – 485bhp, from £33,000
Some of a many costly motors featured in a lineup enclosed a McLaren 720S, Porsche 911 GT2 RS, Lamborghini Huracan Performante and an Aston Martin Vantage.
Racing only a entertain of a mile (400m) opposite a Vandenberg Air Force Base runway, a organisation constructed some engaging results.
The 720S finished adult holding a feat in a brief dash, closely followed by a Porsche and a Lamborghini.
But it was a center of a margin that saw a many considerable performances.
BMW’s M5, with a 0-62mph time of 3.3seconds, finished narrowly behind a Corvette ZR1 – a many absolute engine in a pack.
And towards a behind of a group, a Alfa Romeo SUV came really tighten to violence a fast Aston Martin Vantage.